Biyernes, Mayo 3, 2013

Funny and Strange



Here I go again, unable to understand and grasp this thought. I'm calling this a breezy idea because my brain and and my senses cannot recognize it. Though I am sure of something, or should I say I was sure of something: the feeling was close. Everything around me was gently compressed, the world was small back then. That is how I see it before, a destination only a few blocks away, friendly strangers outside the school's gate, food delivered especially for me, a simple attire and a day filled with joy. Everything was near and easy hold. My innocence was scattered and I almost inconceivably engage on petty fights within my row and even cute-crush-things. I was happy but unsure about some things, although I wasn't completely unsure because as a kid, most of the time I don't care. But this one is different and I knew on that stage that I am going to forget it   easily but remember it again once it dares to come back. Kiddie words but real beyond my years. Strange idea that was never given attention, I never looked for it and I never wanted to see it always. I just knew that it was new and beautiful and likable, nothing more than that. Then before I knew it, years passed and my newly discovered entity already disappeared. I wasn't aware until I've become a busy person and those things transformed to what they call 'childhood memories.'

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento