Lunes, Mayo 27, 2013

Slow down Summer, You're beautiful.

Time would certainly not stop but I wish, somehow, it could slow down. That way I would have enough time to enjoy all the pleasure, the learning and the experiences this summer gave me. That way I could allow myself to stay longer at the place where I always belong with the people I always want to be with. I guess it would be fine to get stuck at one moment if it would mean happiness and love. And if that moment would flourish me within and let me grow as wonderful as I can be, then I would keep it and remember it as long as I live. But either way, I'm not changing again and I've got no plans of straying afar from this whole new life. This time is God's gift and everything I do right now is worthy because of Him. I'm entrusting everything to Him because I believe that He is responsible for all these graces I am receiving every day. 


"He redeems your life from destruction and crowns you with love and compassion; He gives fulfillment to your years, and renews your youth like the eagle's."

Psalm 103: 4-5

051813 





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento